Monday, 11 March 2013

Music Monday

*Radio Presenter Voice* Welcome back to Music Monday, where I share some of my favourites, both new and old!

Avicii vs Nicky Romero-I Could Be The One
You have most likely heard this, but I picked it because I love when a music video tells a story. It's much better than all this gyrating around business. I cannot wait to hear this out when I can dance like this fine woman.  

Jake Troth-Material Things
If you like Vampire Weekend, you will enjoy this. I really like this little song and video. I found this because Jake Troth features on the latest Big Boi single which you can find here

Helen Shapiro-You Don't Know
Do you ever wish you had experienced another decade? 1960s for me please. This is a beautiful song full of longing and heartbreak. 

If you have a song you can't get out of your head, please share it below!

No comments:

Post a Comment