Thursday, 19 July 2012

Recent Purchases: H&M and Primark

My lack of posting has been due to a busy couple of weeks. My graduate unemployment is over as I have a job in a school which is starting in September and I am hugely excited. I have also been dairy-free for a week and will post about it after a full fortnight.

On Tuesday my grandmother (so formal-we call her Nanny!) took me for a celebratory day out. We had a lovely lunch and she treated me to these great jumpers from H&M.



I know that buying jumpers in July is absurd but so is this weather! The green cable knit was £14.99 and the chic black and white jacket style jumper was on sale for £7. If you like to wear jumpers I would urge you to invest as these are good quality for the price.

These other purchases I treated myself to. They are from everyone's favourite bargain emporium-Primark!

I have been looking for a black satchel style bag for a while but with not much luck-they are either too bulky or expensive. I saw this in for £9 which I thought was reasonable, but had a welcome surprise at the till when it scanned at a fiver. Good old Primark. It is nice and lightweight and just the right size. 

Black ballet shoes-£8
These are wonderfully sturdy for the price and much prettier than other pricier versions of the high street. They have a new padded insole as well which adds to the comfort. 

Heeled ballet pumps-£10
I just couldn't resist these once I saw the heel. 
For a tenner they are a a fraction of Topshop versions and also feature to new padded insole design. There is a Parisian theme going on with these purchases, if only I was jetting off there!

I hope my wonderful readers are having a lovely week!


6 comments:

  1. The green jumper made my heart sing - such a gorgeous colour! :-) Congratulations on your new job! :-)

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the green jumper! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. レイバン サングラスRB3390は、軽量で汎用性があります。このサングラスは、柔軟なノーズパッド、ラップアラウンドのデザイン、細いリムやプラスチック製のラップに包まれるテンプルなどで組み合わせられています。このようなレイバン モデルは欲しいでしょう。また、レイバン RB2143もとてもいいセンスです。

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those shoes!
    awesome post!! :)

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. a lot of cute things! Would you like to follow each other dear?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shoes! ;-)
    ps.I'm not gonna ask you to follow me because I truly believe that you should decide by yourself whether my blog is worth following or not , however you are more than welcome to visit my website. It is not written in English as it is aimed at the Polish readers at the moment, but you can still look at the photographs and gain some inspiration. You can find the link below:

    www.littlemisslondon.pl

    ReplyDelete