Monday, 2 July 2012

Music Monday

Well today might just be the best Monday ever as I found out I've received a 2:1 in my English Degree. I have struggled with the enormity of essays and exams and feel so proud, which doesn't happen often. Here are some of the songs I've been enjoying this week.

Lana Del Rey-National Anthem
Miss Del Rey may divide opinion but I for one enjoy her music and love her look. This sublime video contains sizzling chemistry between Lana and A$AP Rocky, who looks gorgeous. 

A$AP Rocky-Goldie (NSFW/contains expletives etc)
You may have heard this on Radio 1 (clean, obviously) and I just really like it to be honest. Definitely would like to Cruise around Paris in that car. 

The Who-Substitute 
Radio 2 now has a fond place in my heart. I prefer hearing a variety of music such as this great song from a British musical institution. 

Cry Baby Soundtrack-King Cry Baby

Definitely dancing around to this in jubilation and also to commemorate Susan Tyrrell (Ramona Rickettes) who passed away last month. 

What tunes have you had on repeat? 

2 comments: