Monday, 11 June 2012

Style Crush: Nicole Richie

The mega-stylish Nicole Richie graces the cover of Company magazine this month, and I for one love the way she puts an outfit together. I also think she has a wicked sense of humour. Yes, she hasn't always been the style maven we see today. She has truly undergone a metamorphosis since her Simple Life days. After a period of looking worryingly thin and unhappy, she is now a married mother of two with a fashion line of her own, House of Harlow. Here is a selection of some of my favourite outfits (photos from www.nrichienews.com)


Are you a fan of Nicole's style? I for one have major wardrobe envy...

8 comments:

  1. She has such a brilliant sense of style, that black dress is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so right, she is also my style crush!!
    i love your blog.
    definitely following!
    www.annalittlefashion.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfits, the dresses are so pretty (My fav is the black lace dress).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her style is so cute, I especially love the black lacey dress!

    By the way I am holding a giveaway, you can win a cute little pendant and some Barry M nail polish...check it out

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/celebrating-over-200-followers-giveaway.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think she's gorgeous and I love the effortless chic thing she has going on! I really need to pick up the new version of Company xx

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and I love the black and orange dress :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm with you on this. if only i had a personal trainer to look that good too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love her style! she's one of my many style icons <3 x

    ReplyDelete