Saturday, 16 June 2012

Jewellery Displa

Since returning from university, I've had to confront the junk in my room. I really do marvel and the bizarre things I've clung onto. However, I did dig out an old metal flower I used to hang necklaces on. I decided to revive it, but with earrings instead:




As you can see, I have a penchant for costume jewellery! I've been fascinated with it since I was little. I just can't resist it, like the intricate jewelled hands that were a bargain at £3.50 from Topshop. I rarely spend more than £5 on a pair of earrings unless I really adore them. 

This morning my family and I went to a local village fair and then for a quick charity shop browse. Amongst the Royal memorabilia I found this lovely Eiffel Tower metal wall hanging for £3. 


As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it, and justified it by using it for a great purpose...


Leaving 'room' for my other necklaces!


How do you store your jewellery? 


2 comments:

  1. That's soo pretty :3 I usually store my rings and bracelets in a box and my necklaces hung on a board on the wall kind of like yours :)

    --Alexia--

    http://beautyandocean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Eiffel Tower display is gorgeous. I generally store my jewellery in a big pile, I really need to have a sort out and get some pretty storage like this!xx

    ReplyDelete