Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Eyebrow Envy

I have recently started to grow out my eyebrows and it is proving a royal pain. I want to grow them so I can have them shaped professionally, and to fill in some gaps. I thought I was fairly free and easy when it it came to the tweezers, yet this is proving not to be the case. I've taken to not looking in mirrors for too long, no mean feat when you're removing eye make up. Here are some eyebrow photos to stop me reaching for the tweezers. These women have got brows to die for:

Oh Nigella, I not only envy your eyebrows but your cooking/seduction skills.
Elizabeth Taylor, the sadly missed legend and connoisseur of the brow. 
Eva Mendes, great brows AND Ryan Gosling?! Bet she wakes up happy. 
Camilla Belle has such lovely natural brows!

If any of you have ever grown out your brows, I would love any tips!



7 comments:

  1. Camilla Belle has some grrreattt eyebrows! As far as growing them out.. Just don't get too close to the mirror.. lol That's what I've done in the pasty when I've gone plucking overboard... Good luck!

    Janette, the Jongleur

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a great set of eyebrows! I'm always envious of women with awesome thick arched ones and mine just have no shape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of Mendes' brows & her boyfriend... so what does this say about me? lol.
    But halleluja for a great brow post special! I wish more people would stop the aggressive over-plucking and go back to more soft shaped brows :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. urghh eyebrows are the bain of my life, always such a chore haha :)

    Now following!

    Looking forward to your next post! :)

    Please check out my blog if you can,

    Thank you :D

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always so jealous of people with well shaped eyebrows. I overplucked mine when I was younger and they have never grown back the same, although they are improving. Its a long process! x
    http://b-j-s-t.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Camilla's brows are fantastic! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww I love that you've included Elizabeth Taylor, she is the eyebrow QUEEN!
    Theyre so hard to grow out - stay strong, you can do it!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete