Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Lust List: Oasis and Therapy at House of Fraser

Apologies for being a tad slow with blogging lately, dissertation stress is taking over. So for a bit of light relief, what better than a little virtual window shopping and set-making on Polyvore?
We have an Oasis in the town where I live, and to be honest it is not the best shop in terms of merchandising, which is a shame as it lets the clothes down! I love the elegance of the green dress. I think although these are slightly above 'average' high-street prices, they are nonetheless going to last you through the seasons. 

I rarely go to House of Fraser, but when I do I always check out this concession. I recently purchased the delightful underwear pictured, as frankly who could resist knickers covered with macaroons?! Love the nautical themed tops too. This brand often has sales so it is worth waiting if some of their pieces are out of your budget. 

And, if money was NO object...
The apple bag-so frivolous, but fabulous. I bet it looks amazing in the light. The Bayswater-well, I didn't think I could lust after one of these even more. It's so cute and even called 'cookie-cutter'. Here's hoping there is a very convincing dupe out there for me soon...

Hope you are all having a wonderful week!

8 comments:

  1. really lovely picks, the dresses are so cute xx
    My Blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous picks! uh, that mulberry bag is absolutely to die for! Don't think my bank balance would agree though! :( xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That green Oasis dress is so lovely! Very Jonathan Saunders. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blue dress, its so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The anchor top is really cute :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so lusting after that apple bag now x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the blue dress from the oasis (middle one) and well money is the object for me but wish i can afford the apple bag from anya hindmarch!

    susan

    ReplyDelete