Sunday, 12 February 2012

Lust List: Monsoon

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend. Today I'm posting about Monsoon, a shop which was off my radar for a long time. I have always loved Accsesorize, but never ventured next door into its sister shop. However last autumn I found my perfect coat in the shop window and have been fond of it ever since. The Fusion collection is the 'young' range and well worth checking out if you're somewhat sceptical.  Here are some of my picks:

From Top Left To Bottom Right: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. 

If I had to pick it would be the blue dress with the flowers for the 50s shape. Yet the scallop detailing is somewhat irresistible...although for the moment this is all out of my student budget, unfortunately. 

Are you a Monsoon fan? 

13 comments:

  1. Lovely dresses...hard to choose fav !!

    I am hosting Boticca.com giveaway currently, where you can win $100 worth of jewelery and bags...Just click the link below...I'll wait for you there :)

    Enter Boticca.com giveaway and win $100
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a ridiculously fond of Monsoon. Its kind of a love/hate relationship since some of their stuff is so stupidly expensive. I too, would pick the blue dress with the flowers and the slight 50's vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im in love with that red and blue dress absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these! monsoon make such quirky individual clothes xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. these are all incredible choices! you have superb taste,there's not one thing you picked that I don't like! cute cute cute


    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love monsoon but sadly it's over my budget hehe and always have to wait for them to have a sale first hehe...love all of them but i'm drawn to the two tops with scallopped/peter pan collar on them but the dresses are cute too!

    x susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course I'm a fan!I love their things and those dresses are darling :)
    I'm following your blog, visit mine and return some love back if you like it :)
    xo
    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Sara: thank you so much that's lovely of you to say.

    @ Susan: I know I love when their stuff gets reduced!

    @ Anastasia: thank you I will do :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am the same I was never a big fan of Monsoon until a few years ago I found my perfect coat and picked it up in the sale. It is now a winter wardrobe staple. I really love the blouses.
    xx
    http://deardollyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those dresses are gorgeous, I never see stuff like that in the Monsoons that I go in! They are very expensive for my small budget, I love their Accessorize stuff though, they always have the best sales and amazing stuff!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Monsoon. Way too expensive for me though :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love all those dresses, you have lovely style xx

    My Blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete