Thursday, 26 January 2012

Interior Fun

I'm planning an upcoming post about my room at home. In the past months I've thought more and more about interior design, although I have always had an on-going interest (especially with my dolls house!). Here are some fun ideas that are taken from this amazing tumblr.

This bed reminds me of the biscuits I blogged about in my previous post! I could imagine curling up in here with a book. Very Disney. 

This powder-blue shelf would look so adorable in a nursery...or my room. 
I'm all about the sofa in this, with its nifty little side tables built in!
This stool reminds me of Beauty and the Beast (fairytales on the brain)
This dressing table assortment is incredible. 
"oh yes, this is just my bathroom dressing table"
Wonderful collection 
A scalloped kitchen extractor!
Jar lights

Now, I occasionally cross the boundaries of 'taste', however...

This takes the biscuit. 

17 comments:

  1. I love interior design too! that first bed is soooo cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very retro cool! I love the collection of framed silhouettes and the colourful jar lights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pictures, so many things I would have adored as a child! I love the wall of silhouette pictures too. I'm in the process of making a couple of me and my boyfriend for our bedroom.

    Penny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all great, but the kitchen and the jam lights take the biscuit for me... Although I would probably cry if someone gave me that cake! Lovely blog,

    Mona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, full of such random things! Love that kitchen.
    I've awarded you a Cute Blog award, details on my page. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, I love trawling tumblr for room inspiration. The bed in the top photo is amazing. I WANT.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the stuff on that dressing table and that amazing shelf full of kitsch figurines-i want it all!! Lovely blog by the way :D
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! Just discovered your blog. Love the jar lights! Would love you to stop by my blog & if you love please follow, I'll be happy to follow you back xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bed is amazing, I think you'd feel totally Ariel-like in it! I spend (waste) so many hours on pinterest/tumblr/weheartit looking at interior photos and wishing I was able to decorate things as beautifully!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of these photos!! That bed is pretty much amazing!

    Callmesnakke

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the kitchen!

    http://underbluelights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. that bed is insane! haha, looks so cosy. and i love that collection of picture frames, really want something like that in my room :)
    http://vckyv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhh, love this kitsch selection! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. That clam bed reminds me of the shells Ariel's sisters come out of on The Little Mermaid! All these pictures are great.

    ReplyDelete