Thursday, 26 January 2012

Food Glorious Food

Many people live by the mantra of eat to live, not live to eat. Unfortunately I am not one of those (slimmer) souls as I find food just too exciting. I really would like to experiment more with baking, but will have to wait till I move back home as I haven't got many utensils, and my money is spent on books! One of the wonderful benefits of new site Pinterest is that you can find great ideas for presentation and creativity when it comes to food-especially the sweet kind. Here are some examples:



How adorable are the little clams? The Rose Cake would be my dream wedding cake as well. As you can probably see, my eyes are definitely drawn to the girliest of cakes!

I'd love to hear about your favourite bakes, whether you make them or simply devour them. 

10 comments:

  1. Sweet :)


    http://fashion-friends-fun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I want all of this, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply devour

    http://2ndhandcinderella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally addicted to Pinterest! It so inspirational, I could spend all day on there! The cakes look so sweet too :)
    Rachelle x
    http://inspiredbytheretired.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, worrying how quickly time flies on there x

      Delete
  5. Those Marie Antoinette cakes look incredible! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaaah they all look so amazing! x

    Also, please check out my giveaway on my blog. You could win an American Apparel clutch or some Models Own nail varnishes - it ends tomorrow so hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post is making me have a serious sweet craving now..haha :P Such great ideas, I love the tulip cookies and the pink sponge cake is just so pretty.

    ReplyDelete