Sunday, 29 January 2012

Cute Blog Award


I was lucky enough to receive this from Josie

Here are the rules:
- Link back to the person who awarded you
- Answer award questions
- Share something you haven't shared about yourself on your blog
- Award as many blogs you think are worthy of this award

1. What's your go-to make up product?
Benefit's Boi-ing Concealer 

2. What was your favourite fashion trend of 2011?
I love pastels, and they seem to be big for this Spring too. 

3. What is your favourite desert?
Depends on my mood! But Sundaes are always a winner.

4. Favourite colour?
Purple!

5. What is your middle name?
Rose

6. What was the last song you listened to?
Cher Lloyd's new song on the radio...better than Swagger Jagger at least. 

7. Cats or dogs?
Dogs-especially pugs! 

Share something... I'm terrified of heights. 

I award this to: 






I'd like to thank everyone who for commenting and following, you make my day! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following me, now following you back xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete